Safeway Instant Hand Sanitizing wipes
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.659mL in 1mL
Labeler: Safeway Inc.
NDC Code: 21130-252
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
unless under adult supervision.
- Tear open packet.
- Open and unfold wipe.
- Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to use the entire wipe.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on packet.
For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe. Sanitize with a second wipe. Discard after single use.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
BETTER LIVING BRAND LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
|SAFEWAY INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Labeler - Safeway Inc. (009137209)|
|Registrant - Professional Disposables International, Inc. (800777117)|
|Professional Disposables International, Inc.||800777117||manufacture(21130-252)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.