DERMAN ANTIFUNGAL by Compania Internacional de Comercio, S.A.P.I. de C.V.
Medically reviewed on June 13, 2018
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 2g in 100g, ZINC UNDECYLENATE 20g in 100g
Labeler: Compania Internacional de Comercio, S.A.P.I. de C.V.
NDC Code: 54312-925
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic acid 2%
Zinc undecylenate 20%
• For the treatment of athlete's foot
• Relieves • itching • scaling • cracking • burning
For external use only.
on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
avoid contact with the eyes.
if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Fragrance, Koalin, Talc, Zinc Stearate
zinc undecylenate, undecylenic acid powder
|Labeler - Compania Internacional de Comercio, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (815039995)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)