Salicylic Acid by Premier Brands of America Inc.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 40mg
Labeler: Premier Brands of America Inc.
NDC Code: 56104-017
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%w/w
for the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface.
For external use only.
- irritated, infected or reddened skin
- genital warts and warts on face
- moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- mucous membranes
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- poor blood circulation
- wash affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated patch to fit wart
- apply adhesive side down of patch onto wartcover patch with pad to conceal area
- repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol
wart removers patch
|Labeler - Premier Brands of America Inc. (080051232)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 16, 2018