Health Smart Natural Epsom Salt
Dosage form: granule, for solution
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE 1g in 1g
Labeler: International Wholesale, Inc.
NDC Code: 52862-200
Magnesium Sulfate USP (Epsom Salt)
Internal Use.......... Saline Laxative
External Use..........Soaking Solution
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- Generally produces bowel movements in 1/2 to 6 hours
- Relieves pain from major sprains and bruises
- Kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habbits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
As soaking solution:
- you have redness, irritation, swelling or infection occurs
- hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabeties except with the advice of a physician
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health profesional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In the case of an accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact Poison Control Center immedietly.
EPSOM SALT WITHOUT SCENT CAN BE APPLIED FOR BOTH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL USE,
SCENTED EPSOM SALTS CAN BE APPLIED FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Directions for Internal Use as a Laxative
- do not exceed more than 2 doses per day
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- dissolve each dose in a full (8 ounces) of liquid
|adults and children 12 years and older||2 to 4 level teaspoons (10 to 20 grams) daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 to 2 level teaspoons (5 to 10 grams) daily|
Not recomended for children under 6 years of age
SORE FEET RELIEF: Add one cup of HealthSmartTM Epsom Salt to one gallon of warm water and soak at least 5 minutes at a time.
BATH SOAK: Add two cups of HealthSmartTM Epsom salt under warm running bath water to release its gentle aroma. HealthSmartTM Epsom Salt helps relieve tension and provides a soothing, relaxing experience. Soak for at least 20 minutes.
First Aid Compress: Dissolve 2 cups of HealthSmart TM Epsom Salt into two cups of hot water to make a compress, apply as a wet dressing with a towel to:soothe bruises & sprains, take the sting out of insect bites, draw out splinters, alleviate pain from sports and overexertion.
Keep out of reach of children Where promt relief is not obtained or where there is evidence of infection, discontinue use and consult a physician. Hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes except on advice of a physician. Avoid contact with eyes.
EPSOM SALT WITHOUT SCENT CAN BE APPLIED FOR BOTH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL USE, SCENTED EPSOM SALTS CAN BE APPLIED FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
INGREDIENTS: Natural Magnesium Sulfate
Store in cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Package sold by weight not volume, some settling may occur during shipment. If caking occurs, tap pouch gently to free granules.
MADE IN CHINA . DISTRIBUTED BY:
SOUTHFIELD, MI 48075
|HEALTH SMART NATURAL EPSOM SALT
magnesium sulfate granule, for solution
|Labeler - International Wholesale, Inc. (161872676)|