Therapeutic T Plus by Publix Super Markets, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 17, 2017
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: COAL TAR 25mg in 1mL
Labeler: Publix Super Markets, Inc.
NDC Code: 56062-205
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
2.5% Coal Tar Topical Solution USP
(0.5 Coal Tar)
controls the symptoms of:
- seborrheic dermatitis
For external use only
a condition which covers a large part of the body
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
- do not use with other forms of psorasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor
condition worsens or does not imporve after regular use of this product as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hair thoroughly
- masswage shampoo into the scalp
- lather. Leave on hair and scalp for several minutes.
- rinse and repeat
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- store away from direct sunlight
- in rare instances, discoloration of gray, blonde, bleached or tinted hair may occur
water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MIPA, laureth-4, fragrance, cocamidopropyl betaine, citric acid, sodium chloride, tetasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, caramel, red 4
This product is not manufactured or distributed by the Neutrogena Corporation, distributed by T/Gel Shampoo
PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS, INC
3300 PUBLIX CORPORATE PARKWAY
LAKELAND, FL 33811
COMPLETE SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Controls the symptoms of:
- Psoriasis - Dandruff - Seborrheic Dermatitis
Fights Itchy, Flaky Scalp
2.5 % Coal Tar Topical Solution USP
(0.5% Coal Tar)
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF T/GEL SHAMPOO
8.5 FL OZ (251 mL)
|THERAPEUTIC T PLUS
coal tar shampoo
|Labeler - Publix Super Markets, Inc. (006922009)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about coal tar topical
- Coal tar topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 14 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Coal tar topical
- Coal Tar Cream, Gel, and Ointment
- Coal Tar Foam
- Coal Tar Lotion
- Coal Tar Shampoo
- Coal tar Topical (Advanced Reading)