Mucus Relief DM by P and L Development of New York Corporation (ReadyInCase)
Medically reviewed on April 9, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg, GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: P and L Development of New York Corporation (ReadyInCase)
NDC Code: 59726-109
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
do not use more than directed.
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and older
- take 1 tablet every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each tablet contains: sodium 20 mg low sodium
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
mucus relief dm
guaifenesin 400 mg
dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
- controls cough
- thins and loosens mucus
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
200 Hicks Street
Westbury, NY 11590
|MUCUS RELIEF DM
dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin tablet
|Labeler - P and L Development of New York Corporation (ReadyInCase) (800014821)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.