Double Antibiotic by Rite Aid
Medically reviewed on November 16, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 10000[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-0003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc, USP 500 units
Polymyxin B sulfate, USP 10,000 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only
- do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F).
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday-Friday.
bacitracin zinc, polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about bacitracin/polymyxin b topical
- Bacitracin/polymyxin b topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antibiotics