The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
First Aid Triple Antibiotic
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 400[iU] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 5000[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-0179
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc, USP 400 units
Neomycin 3.5 mg
Polymyxin B sulfate, USP 5,000 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only
- do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Protect from freezing.
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday-Friday.
RITE AID PHARMACY®
*Compare to the active ingredients in Neosporin®
triple antibiotic ointment
bacitracin zinc • neomycin sulfate • polymyxin B sulfate
first aid antibiotic
helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
NET WT 0.5 OZ (14 g)
|FIRST AID TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin-b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|