Salicylic acid by Premier Brands of America Inc.
Dosage form: plaster
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.40g
Labeler: Premier Brands of America Inc.
NDC Code: 56104-024
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%w/w
for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface.
For external use only.
if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- irritated, infected or reddened skin
- genital warts and warts on the face
- moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- mucous membranes such as nose, anus, genitals and lips
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If discomforts persists see your doctor or podiatrist.
- wash affected area: may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- remove bandage strips by peeling backing off at slit
- adhere medicated patch directly over wart
- repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
acrylic adhesive, polyethylene foam
one-step wart remover tan plaster
|Labeler - Premier Brands of America Inc. (080051232)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.