Famotidine by OUR FAMILY (Nash Finch Company)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: FAMOTIDINE 10mg
Labeler: OUR FAMILY (Nash Finch Company)
NDC Code: 70253-128
Famotidine USP 10 mg
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers.
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck, or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 15 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- read the directions and warnings before use
- store at 25°-30°C (77°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, pregelatinized starch, talc, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to the active ingredient in Pepcid® AC®
famotidine tablets USP, 10 mg / acid reducer
Just One Tablet
Relieves & Prevents Heartburn Due to Acid Indigestion
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by ©McNeil Consumer Pharmaceuticals Co., owner of the registered trademark Pepcid® AC®.
DISTRIBUTED BY NASH FINCH COMPANY
7600 FRANCE AVE S, MPLS, MN 55435
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Tips for Managing Heartburn
- Do not lie flat or bend over after eating
- Do not wear tight-fitting clothing around the stomach
- Do not eat before bedtime
- Raise the head of your bed
- Avoid heartburn-causing foods such as rich, spicy, fatty or fried foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol, and certain fruits and vegetables
- Eat slowly and avoid big meals
- If overweight, lose weight
- Quit smoking
Product of India
|Labeler - OUR FAMILY (Nash Finch Company) (006962294)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.