Cool n Heat Patch for Back Extra Strength
Medically reviewed on October 16, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: Menthol .05mg in 1g
Labeler: Walgreen Co.
NDC Code: 0363-0152
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
- muscle sprains
- For external use only
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- conditions worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- skin irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and older
- peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- carefully remove backing from patch
- apply one patch to affected area
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
Children under 12 years of age consult a doctor
- store at room temperature
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, alumina magnesium metasilicate, aluminum hydroxide, BHT, castor oil, disodium EDTA, gelatin, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, kaolin, methylparaben, PEG-4 stearate, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, purified water, PVP, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, tocopherol acetate
Questions or comments?
|COOL N HEAT PATCH FOR BACK
|Labeler - Walgreen Co. (008965063)|