Healing by The Kroger CO.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 340mg in 1g
Labeler: The Kroger CO.
NDC Code: 30142-180
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily protects: minor cuts, scrapes, burns
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burn
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- apply as needed
- for diaper rash, change wet and soilded diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol
Aquaphor is a registered trademark of the Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft Corporation Fed Rep Germany. Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft Corporations is not affilitated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
THE KORGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
Made in USA of U.S. and imported parts
|Labeler - The Kroger CO. (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.