Hand Sanitizer by Kareway Product, Inc.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: alcohol 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0487
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
In case of a accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison control Center immediately.
- To decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only-hands.
Flammable. Keep away from hear or flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush throughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
skin irritation developes
- Wet hands throughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- Not recommended for infants.
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Vera Extract
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
|Registrant - Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd. (529047265)|
|Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd.||529047265||manufacture(67510-0487)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 8, 2018