Meclizine HCl by Trigen Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg
Labeler: Trigen Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 13811-648
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (in each tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizziness due to motion sickness.• For other uses, consult your doctor.
• Glaucoma • A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis • Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
Ask doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
• You may get drowsy • Avoid alcoholic drinks • Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness • Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a Physician before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Take dose one hour before travel starts • Tablets can be chewed or swallowed whole with water • Adults & children 12 years and over: 1-2 tablets once daily • Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• each tablet contains: calcium 51 mg
• Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, lactose, Raspberry flavor, FD&C Red #40 lake, starch, sodium saccharin, and dextrates hydrated.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
TRIGEN Laboratories, Inc., Sayreville, NJ 08872
meclizine hydrochloride chewable tablets tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Trigen Laboratories, Inc. (830479668)|
|Registrant - Trigen Laboratories, Inc.. (830479668)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 17, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.