Diaper Rash by DOLGENCORP, LLC
Medically reviewed on May 4, 2017
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 532mg in 1g
Labeler: DOLGENCORP, LLC
NDC Code: 55910-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc oxide 40%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soilded diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
store between 20⁰ and 25⁰C (68⁰ and 77⁰F)
petrolatum, cod liver oil, lanolin, Zea mays (corn) starch, glycerin, sorbitan sesquioleate, beeswax, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, distributor of Destine Maximum Strength 40% Zince Oxide Daiper Rash Paste.
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
zinc oxide paste
|Labeler - DOLGENCORP, LLC (068331990)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
|Memphis Contract Packaging||185390010||manufacture(55910-020)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.