Meclizine HCl by Trigen Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 15, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg
Labeler: Trigen Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 13811-647
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (in each tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizziness due to motion sickness.• For other uses, consult your doctor.
• Glaucoma • A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis • Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
Ask doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
• You may get drowsy • Avoid alcoholic drinks • Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness • Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a Physician before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Adults & children 12 years and over: 2-4 tablet once daily
• Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• each tablet contains: calcium 51 mg
• Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, sodium starch glycolate, crospovidone, talc, and lactose.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
TRIGEN Laboratories, Inc., Sayreville, NJ 08872
meclizine hydrochloride tablets tablet
|Labeler - Trigen Laboratories, Inc. (830479668)|
|Registrant - Trigen Laboratories, Inc.. (830479668)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.