Healing by Target Corporation
Medically reviewed on April 3, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 340mg in 1g
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-015
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily protects: minor cuts, scrapes, burns
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burn
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- apply as needed
- for diaper rash, change wet and soilded diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Beiersdorf, Inc., distributor of Aquaphor Healing Ointment.
This product would not normally contain parabens
Dist. by target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Made in U.S.A. with US and foreign components
2015 Target Brands, Inc.
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.