Arex Sinsin Pas by Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on August 31, 2018
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 17.05mg, PEPPERMINT OIL 22.73mg, LEVOMENTHOL 45.45mg, METHYL SALICYLATE 45.45mg, ZINC OXIDE 215.91mg
Labeler: Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 55264-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Mentha Oil 22.73mg
Methyl Salicylate 45.45mg
Zinc Oxide 215.91mg
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
- on wounds or damaged skin
- if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates
- with a heating pad
- with, or at the same time as, other external analgesic products.
if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
- do not use otherwise than directed.
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
- conditions worsen.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
Children under 12 years of age:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Remove patch from film.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days.
- Remove patch from skin after at most 8 hours application.
- Consult a doctor.
- avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- protect from excessive moisture
Benzyl Nicothinamide, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Calcium Carbonate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Natural Rubber, Polyisobutylene, Polybutene, Quintone, Vanillyl Nonylamide, YS Resin.
FDA NDC No.: 55264-020-10
SINSIN PHARM. CO., LTD.
90, Beomjigi-ro 141 beon-gil, Danwon-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
tel: 82-31-776-1140~3 http://www.sinsin.com
|AREX SINSIN PAS
camphor, mentha oil, menthol, methyl salicylate, zinc oxide patch
|Labeler - Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (823149161)|
|Registrant - Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (823149161)|
|Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.||687867143||manufacture(55264-020)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.