Riax by Artesa Labs, LLC
Medically reviewed on September 5, 2018
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 55mg in 1g
Labeler: Artesa Labs, LLC
NDC Code: 57893-303
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl peroxide 5.5%
For the treatment of acne
For external use only
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- do not puncture or incinerate; contents under pressure
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F), excursions permitted between 15°C and 30°C (between 59°F and 86°F).
emulsifying wax, methylparaben, propylparaben, purified water, tetrafluoroethane
benzoyl peroxide aerosol, foam
|Labeler - Artesa Labs, LLC (078786339)|