Tolnaftate by Premier Brands of America Inc.
Dosage form: aerosol, powder
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1.3g in 113g
Labeler: Premier Brands of America Inc.
NDC Code: 56104-008
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- if used daily, can prevent recurrence of athlete's foot
- relieves sypmtoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF
- do not get into eyes or mouth, if products get into eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- use only as directed
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, SD alcohol 40-B, sodium bicarbonate
foot odor control spray powder aerosol, powder
|Labeler - Premier Brands of America Inc. (080051232)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 2, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)