Walgreens Artificial Tears Lubricant Eye Drops
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: DEXTRAN 70 .001mg in 1mg, HYPROMELLOSES .003mg in 1mg
Labeler: Walgreens Company
NDC Code: 0363-1678
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Dextran 70 0.1%.......................................... Lubricant
Hypromellose 2910 0.3%............................... Lubricant
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation of the eye and for use as a protectant against further irritation.
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun.
For external use only. Do not use: if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy or if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poision Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as a needed
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
- some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, and sodium chloride
200 WILMOT RD.
DEERFIELD, IL 60015
|WALGREENS ARTIFICIAL TEARS LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
dextran 70, hypromellose 2910 solution/ drops
|Labeler - Walgreens Company (008965063)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.