Anticavity Fluoride Rinse by Onpoint, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 18, 2017
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Onpoint, Inc.
NDC Code: 51143-163
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.0221% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20⁰ -25⁰ C (68⁰ - 77⁰ F)
- cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
water, alcohol (21.6%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, eucalyptol, flavor, methyl salicylate, thymol, phosphoric acid, sucralose, menthol, disosium phosphate, red 40, blue 1
This product is not manufacturd or distributed by Johnson + Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine Total Care Antivacity Mouthwash.*
Live Better products provide a simple way to look after yourself and your family. All of our products are crafted from high quality ingredients to exacting standards. Live Better is a great way to meed the health needs of your busy lifestyle. Live Better helps you be better.
Live Better, for life
2 PARAGON DRIVE
MONTVALE, NJ 07645
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Live Better Anticavity Mouthwash
Sodium Fluoride ad Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution
Compare to the active ingrediet in Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash
- HELPS PREVENT CAVITIES
- RESTORES ENAMEL
- HELPS STRENGTHEN TEETH
- HELPS KILL GERMS THAT CAUSE BAD BREATH
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTINS FOR PROPER USE.
1 L (33.8 fl oz)
|ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Onpoint, Inc. (001367366)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.