stool softener by CVS Pharmacy
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE CALCIUM 240mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-171
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Calcium 240 mg
For relief of occasional constipation. This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor.
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily for several days, or until bowel movements are normal, or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor.
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
corn oil, D&C Red #33, edible white ink, FD&C Red #40, gelatin, glycerin, purified water and sorbitol special.
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
†Compare to the active ingredient in Surfak® Stool Softener
10% more free
110 for the price of 100
Gentle relief of constipation
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, inc., owner of the registered trademark Surfak®
Distributed by CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2013 CVS Pharmacy
docusate calcium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.