Renewal Hydrating Healing
Medically reviewed on September 11, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 41g in 100g
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-5161
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Skin Protectant (ointment)
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burns
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only.
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply as needed
- do not use if inner seal is broken or missing
mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin, alcohol, glycerin, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), bisabolol
RenewalTM hydrating healing ointment
For Dry, Cracked or Irritated Skin
Helps Protect Minor Burns
NET WT. 2 OZ. (57 g)
*Compare to the ingredients of Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
RITE AID, 30 HUNTER LANE
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
MADE IN ISRAEL
0D516 83 T1
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Beiersdorf Inc., distributor of Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
|RENEWAL HYDRATING HEALING
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.