PAIN RELIEVING PATCH ULTRA STRENGTH ULTRA STRENGTH
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: Menthol 50mg in 1g
Labeler: CVS PHARMACY, INC.
NDC Code: 59779-991
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have redness over the affected area
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use with a heating pad or other heating device
Stop using this product if
- condition worsens
- excessive skin irritation occurs
- redness is present
- symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- open pouch and remove patch
- if desired, cut patch to size
- peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- adults and children 12 years of age and older apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age consult a doctor
- For best results, please ensure that the skin is clean and dry before applying
- reseal pouch
Inactive Ingredients BHT, castor oil, cellulose gum, disodium edetate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, kaolin, magnesium aluminometasilicate, methylparaben, PEG-4 stearate, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, purified water, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide. Release Liner: polyethylene, Non-Woven Material: polyester non-woven fabric.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-800-645-3867
|PAIN RELIEVING PATCH ULTRA STRENGTH
|Labeler - CVS PHARMACY, INC. (062312574)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 18, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.