Ice Quake White
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 2g in 100g, METHYL SALICYLATE 8g in 100g
Labeler: Gadal Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 53113-688
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Methyl Salicylate 8% Topical Analgesic
Menthol 2% Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- simple backache
For external use only
When using this product: Use only as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not use with heating devices
- do not apply to irritated skin
- if pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health prodessional before us
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older; apply generously to affected area massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat if necessary but not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Inactive ingredients: mineral oil, propylene glycol, cetyl stearyl alcohol, purified water, ceteareth-6, stearyl alcohol, PEG-20 Cetyl/stearyl ether, methylparaben, propylparaben
SSS Group, LLC Miami, Fl 33183
methyl salicylate, menthol cream
|Labeler - Gadal Laboratories Inc (841305639)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.