Coralite Antibacterial Moist
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.115g
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-831
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.115%............................................................ Antibacterial
- Decreases bacteria on skin and surfaces
For external use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation or rash develops and persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poision Control Center right away.
- Peel back seal using tab. Do not pull seal all the way off. Pull sheet from center and remove as needed. Reseal pouch by pressing seal back down to retain moisture after each use.
- Apply thoroughly to hands and face as desired and allow to dry without wiping.
- Dispose of wipe in the proper container. Do not flush down the toilet.
2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol,3-Iodo-2-propynyl Butyl Carbamate, Aloe Gel Powder 100:1, Aqua, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Propylene Glycol, Aqua), Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Terasodium EDTA
UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703
MADE IN CHINA
|CORALITE ANTIBACTERIAL MOIST
benzalkonium chloride solution
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.