Tinactin by Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC Code: 11523-1190
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
- for effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
ceteth-20, cetostearyl alcohol, chlorocresol, mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium phosphate monobasic, white petrolatum
Bayer HealthCare LLC, Whippany, NJ, USA, 07981
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
More about Tinactin (tolnaftate topical)
- Tinactin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tinactin (Tolnaftate Cream and Solution)
- Tinactin (Tolnaftate Powder)
- Tinactin (Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder)
- Tinactin Aerosol Liquid Topical (Advanced Reading)
- ... +4 more