CVS Extra Strength Cold and Hot Medicated
Medically reviewed on Dec 12, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 750mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
NDC Code: 59779-475
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Menthol 5%........................................................................Topical analgesic
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
- muscle sprains
For external use only
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- if condition worsens
- symptoms persists for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- skin irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- carefully remove backing from patch
- should be used up to 8 hours
- should be used no more than 3 times a day
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature, not to exceed 86°F (30°C)
Inactive ingredients 1,3-butylene glycol, aloe vera, butylated hydroxytoluene, edetate disodium, gelatin, glycerin, kaolin, magnesium aluminum hydroxide, metacrylic acid butylacrylate copolymer, methylparaben, mineral oil, polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium methaphosphate, sodium polyacrylate, sorbitan monooleate, sorbitol, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, tocopherol acetate
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive.
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Made in Korea
|CVS EXTRA STRENGTH COLD AND HOT MEDICATED
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc. (062312574)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.