Diphenhydramine HCl and Zinc Acetate
Medically reviewed on December 12, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1.5g in 88mL, ZINC ACETATE 0.075g in 88mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-015
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 2%,
Zinc Acetate 0.1%
for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only.
Keep away from fire or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- conditions worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- avoid contact with eyes
- use only as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, purified water, sd alcohol 40-B, tromethamine
|DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCL AND ZINC ACETATE
anti-itch continuous spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769)|