Headache PM Aspirin Free
Medically reviewed on Mar 2, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE CITRATE 38mg
Labeler: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
NDC Code: 33992-0373
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine citrate 38 mg
for the temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
more than 2 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
with other drugs containing acetaminophen
3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
drowsiness may occur
avoid alcoholic beverages
be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
sleeplessness lasts continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
new symptoms occur
painful area is red or swollen
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 tablets at bedtime, if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, shellac, silica gel, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
*COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF EXCEDRIN® PM*
• Acetaminophen 500 mg
• Diphenhydramine Citrate 38 mg
NON HABIT FORMING
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Excedrin® PM.
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine citrate tablet, film coated
|Labeler - GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC. (610322518)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(33992-0373)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(33992-0373)|