Allergy by GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
NDC Code: 33992-0329
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years|
|1 to 2 tablets|
|children 6 to under 12 |
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF
BENADRYL® ALLERGY ULTRATAB® TABLETS*
• Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy Throat,
Itchy, Watery Eyes
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl® Allergy ULTRATAB Tablets®.
Greenbrier International, Inc.
Chesapeake, VA 23320
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
diphenhydramine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC. (610322518)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(33992-0329)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(33992-0329)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(33992-0329), PACK(33992-0329)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(33992-0329)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(33992-0329)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 14, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.