Salicylic acid by Target Corporation
Medically reviewed on Nov 27, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2.1g in 14.7mL
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-443
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. Plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
- if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- irritated, infected or reddened skin
- genital warts and warts on the face
- moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- mucous membranes
avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
avoid inhaling vapors
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash or soak the affected area and dry area thoroughly
- apply wart remover liquid with enclosed applicator, until wart is covered; then let dry
- reapply subsequent applications over existing application
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily until wart is completely removed, for up to 12 weeks
store between 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)
flexible collodion containing alcohol and ether
liquid wart remover liquid
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|