Cut Care Insect Bite Antiseptic and Pain Relieving Wipe
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE .021g, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 0.7mL
Labeler: Zeus Medical Holdings LLC
NDC Code: 53439-120
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzocaine, 6% w/v
Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% w/v
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, scrapes and insect bites.
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- With electrocautery procedures.
- In eyes
- If irritation and redness develop.
- If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older, apply to affected area 3-4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years; consult a physician.
Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature: 15 - 30 degrees C (59 - 86 degrees F)
|CUT CARE INSECT BITE ANTISEPTIC AND PAIN RELIEVING WIPE
benzocaine and isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Zeus Medical Holdings LLC (014884052)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 17, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.