Head and Shoulders Green Apple
Dosage form: lotion/shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 1g in 100mL
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-077
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione zinc 1%
helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo.
- shake before use.
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired.
Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, zinc carbonate, sodium chloride, sodium xylenesulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, dimethicone, fragrance, sodium benzoate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, magnesium carbonate hydroxide, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, yellow 5, blue 1.
Dist. by PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
|HEAD AND SHOULDERS
pyrithione zinc lotion/shampoo
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 3, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)