HYVEE ANTICAVITY MINT
Medically reviewed on November 30, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: HYVEE INC.
NDC Code: 42507-554
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v Fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children
If more than used for rinsin is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
- Store at room temperature
- Cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected.
Calcium Disodium EDTA, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Flavor, Green 3 (CI 42053), Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Poloxamer 407, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Water (Aqua), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
sodium fluoride liquid
|Labeler - HYVEE INC. (006925671)|
|Registrant - APOLLO HEALTH AND BEAUTY CARE (201901209)|
|APOLLO HEALTH AND BEAUTY CARE||201901209||manufacture(42507-554)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.