Instant Hand Sanitizer Gel
Medically reviewed on September 12, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 18.6mL in 30mL
Labeler: Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 53598-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- To help decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, flush it thoroughly with water, seek medical attention immediately.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if redness or Irritation develops and persists for more than 72hrs.
- Keep away from children. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Children must only use this product under adult supervision.
- Place small amount of Bonita sanitizer in your palm. Thoroughly spread on both hands and rub together until dry.
- Store below 105 ˚F.
- May discolor some fabrics.
- Propylene glycol
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Carbomer 940
|INSTANT HAND SANITIZER GEL
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC (004219442)|
|Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC||004219442||label(53598-007)|