Instant Hand Sanitizer Gel
Medically reviewed on September 12, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 18.6mL in 30mL
Labeler: Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 53598-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- To help decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, flush it thoroughly with water, seek medical attention immediately.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if redness or Irritation develops and persists for more than 72hrs.
- Keep away from children. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Children must only use this product under adult supervision.
- Place small amount of Bonita sanitizer in your palm. Thoroughly spread on both hands and rub together until dry.
- Store below 105 ˚F.
- May discolor some fabrics.
- Propylene glycol
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Carbomer 940
|INSTANT HAND SANITIZER GEL
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC (004219442)|
|Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC||004219442||label(53598-007)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.