Vitamin A D by Meijer
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LANOLIN 133mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 459mg in 1g
NDC Code: 41250-091
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- temporarily protects minor: cuts - scrapes - burns
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin and lips
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for skin protectant use: apply as needed
- for diaper rash use:
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
store between 20º and 25ºC (68º and 77º F)
cod liver oil (contains vitamins A+D), fragrance, light mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, paraffin
Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Parts
DIST. BY WHOLESALE MERCANDISERS, INC.
2929 WALKER, NW, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
|VITAMIN A D
lanolin, petrolatum ointment
|Labeler - Meijer (006959555)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 3, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.