Calcium Carbonate by Humco Holding Group, Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 13, 2017
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 1g in 1g
Labeler: Humco Holding Group, Inc.
NDC Code: 0395-0431
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For relief of heartburn, acid ingestion, and upset stomach associated with these symptoms.
Except under the supervision of a doctor:
- do not administer to children under 6 years of age.
- do not take more than 3 teaspoonfuls in a 24 hour period.
- do not use the maximum dosge of this product for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or other health professional.
if you are preganant or nursing a baby.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control immediately.
Adults and children 6 yrs. of age and older: Take 1/2 level tsp. in 1/2 glass (4 fl oz) of water every 2 hrs. up to maximum dosage or as directed by a doctor.
calcium carbonate powder
|Labeler - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Humco Holding Group, Inc.||825672884||manufacture(0395-0431), analysis(0395-0431), pack(0395-0431), label(0395-0431)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more