Paris Hand Sanitizer Vanilla Scent
Medically reviewed on October 24, 2017.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 620mg in 1mL
Labeler: Michaels Stores Procurement Company
NDC Code: 60675-000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Use only as directed. Do not drink. If taken internally, it will produce serious gastric disturbances.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Store below 105 degrees F (40.5 degrees C).
- May discolor some fabrics.
- carbomer, DandC red n 33, FDandC blue n 1, FDandC yellow n 5, fragrance, glycerin, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, water
|PARIS HAND SANITIZER VANILLA SCENT
|Labeler - Michaels Stores Procurement Company (030791425)|
|Huizhou Yiyani Cosmetic Limited||421321809||manufacture(60675-000)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.