Quik-Care by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 8, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Alcohol 539.71mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-491
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol, 62% w/w
- for hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat sparks and sources of static discharge.
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- irritation and redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply product onto hands, spread thoroughly and rub until dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1 800 328 0026
water (aqua), PEG-10 dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, farnesol, bisabolol, tert-butyl alcohol, denatonium benzoate
Questions? call 1 866 781 8787 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
ethyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.