Quik-Care by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 3, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Alcohol 539.71mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-491
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol, 62% w/w
- for hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat sparks and sources of static discharge.
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- irritation and redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply product onto hands, spread thoroughly and rub until dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
water (aqua), PEG-10 dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, farnesol, bisabolol, tert-butyl alcohol, denatonium benzoate
Questions? call 1.866.781.8787 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Foam Hand Sanitizer
Dye and Fragrance Free
Active Ingredient: 62% Ethyl Alcohol
Net Contents: 750mL (25 fl oz)
US Patent Numbers: 8,383,686,B2; 8,058,315 and 7,842,725
Ecolab · 370 Wabasha Street N · St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA
© 2013 Ecolab USA Inc · All rights reserved
Made in United States
ethyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|