Childrens Acetaminophen by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Medically reviewed on Sep 19, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 80mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-447
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 80 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warning for adult use
- find the right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- dissolve in mouth or chew before swallowing
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Tablets|
|under 24||under 2||Ask a doctor|
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrose, ethylcellulose, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, povidone, stearic acid, sucralose
Compare to Children's Tylenol® Meltaways® Active Ingredient*
Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever
Bubble Gum Flavor
80 mg EACH
30 RAPID TABS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER
CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
© Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
*This product is not manufactured or
distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare,
owner of the registered trademark Children’s
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-447)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(49035-447)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(49035-447)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(49035-447)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(49035-447)|