Head and Shoulders Itchy Scalp 2in1
Dosage form: lotion/shampoo
Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc 1g in 100mL
Labeler: Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Co.
NDC Code: 37000-081
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Itchy Scalp 2in1
Pyrithione zinc 1%
helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
For external use only.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo.
- shake before use.
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired.
Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, zinc carbonate, sodium chloride, sodium xylenesulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, dimethicone, fragrance, sodium benzoate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, magnesium carbonate hydroxide, eucalyptus globulus leaf extract, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.
Dist. by PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
|HEAD AND SHOULDERS
ITCHY SCALP 2IN1
pyrithione zinc lotion/shampoo
|Labeler - Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Co. (004238200)|
Medically reviewed on May 18, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)