FAMOTIDINE by SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS,LLC
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: FAMOTIDINE 10mg
Labeler: SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS,LLC
NDC Code: 68210-0007
Famotidine USP 10mg
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25°-30°C (77°-86°F).
- read the directions and warnings before use
- protect from moisture.
- keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, pregelatinized starch, talc, titanium dioxide
Distributed By: Greenbrier International, Inc.
Chesapeake, VA 23320
famotidine tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS,LLC (179621011)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.