Maximum Strength One Step Wart Remover Strips
Dosage form: plaster
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.40g in 1g
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-240
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%w/w
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface.
For external use only.
- if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- on moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes such as nose, anus, genitals and lips
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
discomforts persists see your doctor or podiatrist.
- wash affected area: may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- remove bandage strips by peeling backing off at slit
- adhere medicated patch directly over wart
- repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
acrylic adhesive, polyethylene foam
|MAXIMUM STRENGTH ONE STEP WART REMOVER STRIPS
maximum strength one step wart remover strips with salicylic acid plaster
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 12, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.