Maximum Strength Medicated Foot Powder
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: MENTHOL 0.1g in 1g
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-510
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritation on the foot
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes
- conditions worsens
- symptoms persists for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor
- wash and dry feet thoroughly
- sprinkle powder liberally on feet, between toes and on bottoms of feet
benzethonium chloride, eucalytus oil, gum acacia, peppermint oil, sodium bicarbonate, talc
|MAXIMUM STRENGTH MEDICATED FOOT POWDER
medicated foot powder powder
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.