Medically reviewed on Sep 10, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 200mg in 1mL
Labeler: Menper Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 53145-219
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic Acid 20%.................Antifungal
Athlete's Foot, Jock Itch, Ringworm
- For the treatment of most athlete’s foot, jock itch and ringworm
- For relief if itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritations, discomfort, chafing associated with jock itch
- For the relief of itch, scaly skin between toes
- Clears up most athlete’s foot infection and with daily use helps keep it from coming back
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Do not use
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- for diaper rash
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in use of this product. For athelete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily. For athelete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Protect from freezing. If freezing occurs, warm to room temperature 70°-80° F.
TAMPER EVIDENT DISCLOSURE: Do not use if seal is torn, broken or missing.
Inactive ingredients isopropyl alcohol 99%, water
undecylenic acid liquid
|Labeler - Menper Distributors, Inc. (101947166)|
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)