Medically reviewed on September 11, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 200mg in 1mL
Labeler: Menper Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 53145-019
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic Acid 20%.................Antifungal
- for the treatment of most athlete’s foot, jock itch and ringworm
- for relief if itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritations, discomfort, chafing associated with jock itch
- for the relief of itch, scaly skin between toes
- clears up most athlete’s foot infection and with daily use helps keep it from coming back
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Do not use
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- for diaper rash
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
Stop use and ask doctor if
- For athelete's foot and ringworm, if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
- For jock itch, if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in use of this product. For athelete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily. For athelete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Protect from freezing. If freezing occurs, warm to room temperature 70°-80° F.
- TAMPER EVIDENT DISCLOSURE: Do not use if seal is torn, broken or missing.
Inactive ingredients isopropyl alcohol 99%, water
undecylenic acid liquid
|Labeler - Menper Distributors, Inc. (101947166)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)