Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 17, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 200mg in 1mL
Labeler: Menper Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 53145-019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Undecylenic Acid 20%.................Antifungal
- for the treatment of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea curis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- for relief if itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritations, discomfort, chafing associated with jock itch
- for the relief of itch, scaly skin between toes
For external use only . Avoid contact with the eyes.
Flammable: Keep away from fire and flames.
- on children under 2 years of age, unless directed by a docyor
- for diaper rash
for athlete's foot and ringworm: irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
ZFor jock itch: If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within two weeks.
ask a health professional before use
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poiso Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily ( morning and night )or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in use of this product
- for athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on th e scalp or nails
- protect from freezing, If freezing occurs, warm to room tewmperature 70°-80° F
Tamper Evident Disclosure: Do not use if safety seal is torn, broken or missing.
isopropyl alcohol and water.
undecylenic acid liquid
|Labeler - Menper Distributors, Inc. (101947166)|
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)