Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 598.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-502
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% w/w
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, sparks and sources of static discharge
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply product onto hands, spread thoroughly and rub until dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1 800 328 0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), glycerin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tetrahydroxyethyl ethylenediamine, cetearyl methicone, C12-C15 alkyl benzoate, ethylhexylglycerin, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, dicaprylyl caprylate, tert-butyl alcohol, fragrance, dentaonium benzoate
Questions? call 1 866 781 8787
Active Ingredient: 70% Ethyl Alcohol
540 mL (18 fl oz)
Ecolab · 370 Wabasha Street N · St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA
© 2013 Ecolab USA Inc · All rights reserved
Made in United States
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on May 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.