MED NAP CLEANSING
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1.7mL
Labeler: Med-Nap LLC
NDC Code: 59647-243
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.13% v/v
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away.
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent skin infection in:
- Minor Cuts
- Antiseptic Cleaning
- Perineal and maternity care
For External Use Only.
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
- If irritation and redness develop
- If condition persists more than72 hours, consult a physician.
- Tear at notch
- Remove towelette
- Use only once
As a first aid antiseptic
- Clean affected area
- Apply 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat
Water, Alcohol 5%v/v, Kathon CG
|MED NAP CLEANSING
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Med-Nap LLC (079086400)|
|Registrant - Med-Nap LLC (079086400)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 29, 2018